"I can't wait to wash my face" THE MUSICAL!




This weekend I saw an ad for Olay. Now I thought Olay was just a hair product company because I've seen those commercials with the girl flipping around in slow motion, an HD camera on the hair so you can see every smooth strand, then at the end, she says "Olay". But I have now run into an ad called "I Can't Wait To Wash My Face: The Musical". This girl with beautiful skin comes in and she's singing this song "I can't wait to wash my face". She's coming home from work and she's singing us through her routine and she's so happy and cheery. So the target audience (which includes me), girls who wear makeup and have to take it off at night and girls who like musicals, already wants to feel that good about washing their face and wants to be apart of her happy clean faced squad, translating to the need for affiliation. Then she starts singing about how easy it is to wash her face introducing the product Olay Daily Facial Pads. She says "all you need is just a dash" which is like the magic ingredient because this whole product is the magic ingredient because it doesn't take long and makes her feel THIS clean. The ad gets your attention by using the music and uses subliminal persuasion by singing a song instead of just saying those things.

I Can't Wait to Wash My Face: The Musical

Comments

Popular Posts